Shipping Policy and Return Policy
One of JSibio’s primary goals is to make your shopping experience quick, easy and error-free. Our guiding policy is that JSibio will pay for any mistake made by us or one of our representatives, and we will do everything reasonably possible to rectify such a problem. We ask you to understand that when mistakes are made by a shipping company or by the customer, however, we will not pay for such a problem, though we will take reasonable efforts to assist the customer’s requests.
Our Shipping Pledge
- Most orders placed on jsibio.com are shipped from our Atlanta office on the following business day after we receive the order.
- We guarantee that the order will be shipped from our office within three business days following the date of your order. If for some reason we do not meet this deadline, we will give you the option to credit your account for any shipping fees you were charged and still ship you the order, or let you cancel the order with a full refund.
- Upon the shipment leaving our office, you will be emailed a tracking number or delivery confirmation number (depending on your order type).
We make great effort to ensure the descriptions of our products are correct, that we ship the correct item to you, and that it arrives in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely and unfortunate event that JSibio makes a mistake with your order, we will ask you to ship the product back to us. After we receive the problematic item back from you, we will credit your reasonable shipping fee to your credit or debit card, refund your actual shipping fee, and ship you a corrected item using the delivery method of your original shipment.
Receipt and Tracking Number
Upon ordering from jsibio.com, you will receive an email almost immediately that includes your total cost, the name of the item you ordered, and your selected shipping method with delivery time. Please be sure this information is correct. If it is not, please notify us immediately or you may be subject to a restocking fee if you have to return the item.
As soon as we process your item for shipping, we will email you a tracking number with directions for using it, or a delivery confirmation number with directions for using it. Please notify us if you do not receive this information within three days following the date of your order being placed, as described above in “Our Shipping Pledge.”
Problems Resulting from the Shipper
JSibio uses standard shipping companies for your order (UPS or the postal service). We also have a tracking or delivery confirmation number for all shipments. In the unlikely event that your shipment takes longer than expected to deliver to you (as stated with your order), we will not issue a credit or refund, since it was the mistake of the shipping company. In the unlikely event that your shipment is lost (as determined by you not having the item 5 business days after the expected delivery time), we will ship you a new item at no additional cost to you. If your item ends up arriving, we ask that you send it back to us using an inexpensive shipping method, and we will reimburse you that shipping cost.
As also stated in our Terms and Conditions, there may be rare situations in which we do not have an item in stock despite indicating otherwise on our website. If that is the case with your order, we will contact you on the same business day or the next business day after you order to let you know how long it will be until we can ship your order. If you choose not to wait and to cancel your order in such a situation, we will refund all of your purchase price including your shipping charge.
When you order, please leave a phone number and email address (you can always unsubscribe from future correspondence with us). If believe your order may be fraudulent for any reason, we fully reserve the right not to ship it until we can be sure it is a legitimate order. By leaving us a phone number and email address, we can contact you to ask questions about the credit or debit card, or to verify the order. We will not issue refunds or credits if we decide to hold onto an order because we believe it may be fraudulent. This is for the protection of cardholders and us.
If you order an item from JSibio and decide for any reason that you wish to return it despite JSibio not having made a mistake with your order, the following policies will govern your return:
- If you notify us that you would like to cancel the order before we have shipped the order, we will refund all of your shipping fee, and 90% of your purchase price. We keep the other 10% as a restocking fee to cover the cost of our credit/debit card fees, and the labor of processing your order and cancellation. A 15% restocking fee is common among online merchants, so our 10% fee is below what many companies charge.
- If you decide to cancel an order and we have already shipped the order, you have 30 days from the date you the customer receive the order to get it back to us, and we must receive it in new and unused condition. In such a scenario, we will ask that you pay for the return shipment, we do not credit your original shipping fee, and we do keep a 10% restocking fee to cover our credit/debit card fees and the cost of the labor of processing your order and cancellation. A 15% restocking fee is common among online merchants, so our 10% fee is below what many companies charge.
- We do not accept returns of worn or used items of any amount, nor for any reason.
- If it has been 30 days since your order was delivered to you and we have not received the order back from you, you are not eligible for a refund of any amount, nor for any reason.
1121 Park Overlook Dr. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324